Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Life know what it was doing...

Everything happens for a reason. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end.

Wow! I thank you so much for everything. The foundation was being laid down all this time, and we never knew... it was all for now. I may have cried and may have frowned...but I have never been happier than today. And you knew it. You knew it even before I did.
But now I know. Now we know.

Yuh know, life really does have a way of turning out just the way it was ment to be. I am so glad I don't have ctrl over all things, cuz I never would have been where I am today.

What a day! Did I ever mention I love nice smelling cologne? wow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tunks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.