Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I like being okie

I can't remember the last time I just logged into blogger.com and started to write something, without an incling of an idea as to what I'm gonna say. This is one such moment.

"Keep smiling in the face of adversity". For some reason that statement has popped into my mind. If it's one thing I've heard over the years, is that I always have a smile or glow about me, that distracts from anything being wrong. Like I've said before, maybe it's only my eyes that give me away... or those rare moments when I don't even try to smile, cuz otherwize smiling comes so natrually.

I smiled a lot today. I pause now in my writing, thinking of an explaination I could share. But I've come to realize, I don't need a reason to smile. I don't need a reason for a feeling of happiness to be logically spelled out infront of me. There comes a point in our lives, where you can't help but appreciate... where happiness is only a smile away... and where life, with its ups and especially it's downs, really is a joy and wonder!!! Food for the soul.

No comments: