Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Transference & School

We've all heard of love circles. Like the ones that sprung from the genius mind of Shakespeare for example. But until now, I have never seen the true transference of what is felt by one for another, being felt by that other, but focused on another direction. Makes sense? Prolly not.

You prolly said before "He would never understand how I feel!" and God Forbid that he does...'cuz it's not for you. Talk about Irony! But in silence...

This carbon copied transference is so real it's almost tangible. And I could feel it.

How do I feel? Am I feeling or thinking? Ok ok fine...I'm doing both. I'm on the observing end of my own being replicated. And I nurse my shocks.


Anyways, today was the first day of classes for me. I am one making up the first class doing the Full Time program at SBCS South branch. It's a fresh start for both Institution and Student. It's a new beginning for this school, as it is for me. It's work in progress for us both as well. Maybe we can reach completion in sync. I really look fwd to it.

No comments: