Thursday, October 05, 2006

Where's that unassuming student?

I've tasted the freedom associated with non-expectation. It was bitter sweet, but I liked it.

This morning was my last class for this week, marking this one of countless weeks ahead of me here in SBCS. I think I like it here. In 3 days I've managed to talk to all my lecturers (one of whom works with my mom and another who actually tutored me back in UWI). I've talked to other members of the staff administration section (one turned out to be my 'neighbour' and the other I bounced up on Hi5) and of course the two IT guys who were friends from before. I really didn't anticipate how much comfort there is in seeing familiar faces, especially in staff. So much for my cry of regression and shyness. I guess I'm really not an introvert. But I choose to be at times.

It rained pretty much all day. It was wet and muddy all around with the construction going on and exceptionally cold in that air conditioned classroom. I must carry a jacket next time! Now add these circumstances to trying to reach to school for 8am and it's a perfect excuse for wanting to take a day off. If iknew I would be spending an entire hour doing pure maths in an econ class, I just might have stayed in bed! But I'm a good student hehehe


I stared at someone today, not as much as I would like to though. I'm still left wondering... Don't worry... It's covert and I'll find an opportunity to stare again.

Note: Thanks for the reply. I really missed that.

2 comments:

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tunks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.