Monday, October 30, 2006

Did I really just do that?

I needed to charge my cell phone and dad being the one who actually likes charging phones on a nightly basis, was given the responsibility to do so (thanks dad!) For security sakes *ahem*, I’m gonna leave out the exact number, but as of lately, we have a lotttt of cell phones in this house, and thus, a lotttt of chargers. Thankfully for me, my cell charger was the only one not black! It’s white… you can’t miss it! And somehow, we all did. For the life of me, no one in this family seems to know where my poor cell phone charger disappeared too ?

So last night we’re looking around at every plug outlet, behind boxes and in then, under chairs and on them but to no avail. Then, the simplest most logical thought pattern formed in my head, and I even went as far as saying it out loud “Aye dad, why don’t we just search for it!” Now can you imagine the looks I got after saying that? (like..umm…what do you think we’re doing?) Then reality struck me! Somewhere in my warped little mind ? the next logical step was to bring up ‘start – search’ and type in ‘charger’.

This is no joke my friends! I actually honestly mixed up the world of reality and computer land!


I know this happens to other people, it can’t just be me (right?)



PS: The charger is still to be found

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! I know what you mean Tunks, Rest assured, you're not the only one who thinks this way.

Tunks said...

Thanks Jason!!! I'm not alone :D

aka_lol said...

There is now a very fine line between a physical search and a digital search. Some (Googlegirl) might say "Google it." Maybe ten years from now the next generation will make digital reality the norm and physical reality an occasional, but amusing recreation.

I am normally longwinded so to make a long story short, did you find the charger and was it for a Nokia? I think Samsung chargers are cool :)

Tunks said...

lol

U're good aka :p Maybe thats the future after all! Unless the world of Chrysalids step in.

It's a Samsung charger actually! a nice white one...or more like light grey.

Tunks said...

Damn straight Ju gurl! lol

I clearly ain't in my right mind :p

(I wonder why hehehe)