Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lucid

How did I feel today?
I wish I could find a word to describe it.
All I know is that it's just like my pre-actions.
I couldn't sleep last night. Today I arrived to class an entire hour early... but something in me was not right at all. I was overheating, heart racing and breathing difficult. I couldn't focus while conversing and kept rambling on with a friend. I decided I needed to get out of class before it began and get some fresh air...or something.

Turns out my feelings weren't exclusive to me... I've discovered an Empath in someone. I didn't really think about how I felt until approached and questioned...and I knew to myself, that if concern was continued, I would break. I didn't know how I felt. I didn't know how to express it... but I would have either cried or laughed or both.

This feeling got worst throughout my classes. Oddly enough, I managed to keep proper focus, attentive and responsive... It wasn't even an effort...my mind was working perfectly fine. I needed a focus and a chance to stay silent. Zone. It was just the emotional churning inside I couldn't put my finger on. My eyes glazed with tears. At times I had to hold my breath and bow my head to regain composure. I didn't trust what my facial expressions would betray. I would just smile to what looked like a private joke.

So I channeled and captured. 6 seconds.
In short, emotionally I felt like someone died but mentally everything made perfect sense

I predict this will continue for the next 7-10 days.

1 comment:

Tunks said...

Pre-action - my body and soul is succumbed to an emotional surge without my mind yet knowing why.

Now my mind is catching up...and I don't want a reciprical. I want peace. I want 'ok'. I want 'normal'

Don't create something that's not there...