Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rainbows & Good Mornings

Today... I saw the most beautiful rainbow I've ever seen in my entire life!!! A huge complete perfect arch of ROYGBIV. I was going up the highway around 7am in the drizzling rain and it was as if time stopped and everything seemed inconsequential to the marvel and beauty of something so amazing. But here's the icing on the cake! It wasn't just one rainbow...but two rainbows...one above the other! Absoloutly stunning! I don't think I'll ever see something like that again.

I made personal history today when I reached to school so early that it wasn't even open! We had to wait for the dude to open the gate to drive in, then the other gate to walk in. I was one of 2 students to be in school @ that hour - 7:30am. I was the only person in the whole office as well... sitting there in the still darkness lol. What a day!


I don't wanna say too much, but you have no idea how amazing it felt to look up the stairs and see what I saw. *sigh* :)

Now I just want to find my bed and curl up with a pillow :)


2 comments:

VSRG said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI&feature=player_embedded#at=49
you totally witnessed it b4 this guy but i imagine ur reaction was about the same xD
wow.. wish i saw what u saw

Tunks said...

HAHAHAhAha ohhhhh my GOD!!! THIS was sooooooo extreme! I loveeeeeee it! hehehehe THANK u for dis! <3