Monday, October 02, 2006

Welcome back Tunks


Today, October 2nd 2006 is offically the last day of my health induced personal vacation. 19 months of medical leave from academics, social life and everything inbetween has come to an end. 19 months of hybernation and hiding has come to an end. 19 months of living hour by hour, day by day, has come to and end. This 19 month cut off mark was one of compromise and self determination rather than the health stamp of 100% better!

As classes begin, I am now more determined than ever to do my best, with a greater appreciation of what's important and what's not.

My 2nd lease on life will not slip by silently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're feeling alright.

Tunks said...

Thanks sooo much Ju. And thanks for being there for me in the short time we've known eachother recently. I have a will to survive and not just live, but to be alive!

Thanks for the comment as well Stanley. I'm doin fine freal :)