Thursday, October 26, 2006

Disconnected

It's quater past eleven and I'm just coming to terms with an incredible feeling of disconnection.

My dialup connection has died. My Yahoo, Hotmail and most importantly, my Gmail cannot be signed into...so I can't recieve or send any email. My MSN cannot be signed into, no matter what connection setting or proxy setting I try. And tonite, to add salt to my 'wounds' - my cell phone goes whack. Some calls not getting trough and most dropping and worst yet, my text messaging stopped working.

I called in TSTT and they no longer have the authority to reactivate post-paid accounts via telephone, so I'll have to go into an office when I can.

A lot of ppl will say the obvious "thats good, just learn to be with urself and go sleep or something. Read a book, write a poem, pray...something" This I could and prolly would do. I've spent the last 19 months doing exactly that, and one month back in the game, getting this distanced by force just gave me a lil panic inside. Thats the major reason. Then there's the fact that I actually want to communicate with certain ppl rite now. Hmmmm... Interesting

My babe misses me tooo... & I miss her. She told me yesterday that she feels so disconnected from me since I'm no longer on msn and trying the ebuddy thing. Now I really understand how she feels. But, I take solace in knowing that each moment is just that, a moment. Everything will be fine

I'm glad I expressed this...however silly & "TMI" it may sound, I really am Glad I did. It was more for me than.... But thanks for reading :)

5 comments:

Caribbean Dream said...

Awwww babe!! true indeed. Communication seems so vital in this world...all humans, although we may try to disguise it at times, need to feel connected with others and have that support around.

Anonymous said...

so many players in the space:

meebo

ebuddy

iloveim

koolim

radiusim

messengerfx

it will be interesting to see what happens.

Tunks said...

Thanks babe!!! Don't worry tho, we'll never loose contact for good.

Hey anonymous: "it will be interesting to see what happens." - I kinda lost u there... But Ebuddy working good tho, better than webmessenger and the others. but thanks for the comment nondaless.

aka_lol said...

TSTT is still disconnected from its customers. That is sad for a communications company because they can't communicate, much less relate.

On a similar note I think I have to start blog commenting again or else I may end up like TSTT :)

Tunks said...

On a similar note I think I have to start blog commenting again or else I may end up like TSTT :)


^^ thanks aka!!! Glad to have u back