Monday, September 13, 2010

You shake my soul

My first thought was 'omg wtf?!'

I'm trying to sleep, body exhausted but pain too much, mind drifting from thought to thought, haunted...tortured. I dream a little... I wake up and wonder if I slept at all. But I dreamt... so I must have... right? It's cold... It's dark... I'm under covers from head to toe, skin hurting & numb at the same time... then it happened!

THUNDER

Never in my entire life have I been that messed up by thunder. It came in waves... My heart instantly started to race! More and more thunder... the windows all around me started to shake. It was louder and louder and I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, but it fu(k'd me up.

I love weather like this. Love watching the lightening and waiting for the thunder. But not when I'm a cocoon in a dark room with heavy feelings, foggy thoughts and painful movements...

More thunder still... I think I'm pass the urge to cry. I think...

Noooo of all the songs to play... :'( I lose my fight

No comments: