Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 2 - I need Mittens

It's now Monday morning... I'm gonna give all I have to make this entry coherent.

I tried calling it a night by 2am. I recall being so drugged and so tired and so sleepy... but all I could do was toss and turn and roll from side to side (a blessing that is I must add) ... and mostly, all I could do was scratch!

5:00am... mom wakes me up asking if I need her to rub some calamine lotion on me. Guess all my scratching alerted her.

5:20am... I check myself. oh... em... gee... hives have spread. My entire back and legs :( ... I cannot begin to describe the torture of that kinda itching... especially when you cannot reach to scratch. Something odd to note, I am getting hives breaking out on the same spot more or less, on either side of my body... like a mirror image... mimic game... According to a friend 'your allergies have OCD'

And no sleep... I feel spazed, spaced, zoned & wired all at the same time.

My bro took a picture of me and had quite a laugh. I look like Fever Ray from her 'When I Grow Up' video. Calmine lotion all over my head and face and neck... etc etc etc. His words were "You look like you're gonna make a music video... or shave" haha

It's 8:00am... I am lying on bed trying to ignore the itching. Hoping the meds work soon and that I can possibly get a nap. I find myself shaking like a junkie in withdrawal, eyes wide open and vision distorted... I really need sleep... and relief... and you

2 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

My question is what the hell caused all this :S

Tunks said...

Idk :( .. just spoke to my doctor again. More drugs for it now... but no idea what's the cause. Later this evening I'm gonna have to interrogate the family about any new detergent etc etc that anyone might be using...
I still on high alert to see if things turn ugly (anaphylactic)
I wish I could sleep. Wish it would stop.
What can I possibly be so allergic to?