Friday, September 24, 2010

Don't speak

How can I reach out and hide at the same time?
I just realized that's exactly what I'm doing.

I was instructed and warned tonight to not tell people my business. Don't tell people how I feel. Especially don't tell people if I am unwell. Don't tell people anything. No wonder anytime life is like how it is right now, I tend to go into 'drop off the face of the earth' mode. An undeniable state of conditioning.

Sad thing is, I grew to actually learn the hard way the logic behind it... I burn to learn and since then it's been especially difficult.

In general, being direct is so hard. I always pick and chose what I say and what I don't. I always sound 'fine' on the phone and look 'good' when ppl see me.

I like people and I'm afraid of them.
The ones I like the most are the one's I'm most afraid of... at least for awhile. At least till the point that I realize I have nothing to lose again.

I'm grappling with too much conflict ... This is what I realized tonight. Pity it took a fall out session for me to do so. I'm torn between being terrified of expressing myself and being an innately expressive person who yearns to be understood... bleeds to feel....

On another note, I love hard