Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 3 - Sigh

I don't know how to even start this post. I'm tired. Today is the worst. Slept for about 1 hour and by 4am... the torture began. It's getting worst. I am so run down, so very run down that I almost fainted this morning... and I never faint! I'll prolly explain later how that went down. Right now I'm awake after a 1.5 hour knock out... fever and pain gone but my clavicle, neck, face and head is on fire. More hives breaking out. A heat that this a/c can't even touch. Maybe I should ice it. But I'm afraid to get up...

These entries are getting so personal. This is so weird for me.

2 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

Wow, I really really feel for you, m'dear. I get how you mean it's all personal and scenes, it is in a sense. All illness is personal, one way or another. The illness I had was severe panic attacks, it's not documented on my blog, it was before then, but it's documented in a journal of sorts. I think it's good that ur taking down this first experience of an illness, so you can compare it to the next attack >< WHich I hope is never, you really seem to be getting a lot of pain. :( Just DISTRACT yourself, watch comedies! Not horrors, your skin would get like sensitive and that would be lame -_-

Tunks said...

Thank you! I just got home from running some blood work... I feel so much better now than earlier. Way too drugged though.
Sorry to hear bout the panic attacks! I can't being to imagine how that is. I'm so wired that I was having a real paro vibe today, thought I was gonna freak out. It must be nothing compared to real attacks.
I do hope I never have to experience something like this again indeed! As for the pain, yea... a lot is true, but I manage.
I think I really would watch a nice comedy this afternoon :)Hope you're having a good day