Sunday, September 26, 2010

Allergy

Idk, I'm thinking... maybe I should document this. Seeing as I'm breaking all the rules of silence and all...

So here goes:

Yesterday I was really idle, just cannot settle down... I decided to get out my head a bit and watch a movie instead. I saw Shutter Island on my External, 720p... nice! Popped in my new headphones and pressed play. Whoa! Sounding and looking SO good! I paused the movie after 2 minutes to go settle some stuff so I can watch it out w/o anything left undone... and that's when the 1st recognition of symptoms began.

My head was itchy! I didn't take it on... watched out the movie... 2hrs of a psychological thriller... good stuff! When it was done, I got up and felt sooooooooooo disoriented! Did I really just drown myself in the movie land so much? Ahh I was itchy! 'Maybe I'm miserable!' I think... I called up a friend, who confirmed that I just miserable as usual. I decided to take a shower, maybe that would cool me down, stop my head from feeling like it's on fire. This was 9pm

By 10:30pm... I am trying to watch tv (something I never ever do)... anything to distract me from dis itching. My entire head started feeling like I got attacked by a dozen good sized stones and just bumps and heat and redness remain :(

2:00am.... I realize I am in trouble... but I distract myself being miserable with another

3:00am... My day begins...without even my night ending. I have broken out in hives! I text a few doctor friends & try not to panic... just lay down and try to sleep... try...

7:00am... after trying hard to sleep but only itchy, and after taking some piriton etc... I get off the bed to the allergic reaction being worst! Whole body... especially from neck up :( ... my poor ears

7:10am... I page my doctor

7:25am.... He calls me. Speculation is that I am exhibiting symptoms of an allergic reaction to the actual drug that doctors prescribe for allergic reactions! haha the Irony... the irony...

8:30am.... Got and took new meds

All I want to do at this point is listen to Nine Inch Nails - Piggy 

1:00pm... Things are getting worst! I am drugged, itchy, covered in calamine lotion & nothing's doing... But least I'm not getting anaphylactic ... I can breathe, I can swollow... I should sleep

I sleep for about 2 hrs... nerves shot. Feeling shaky & absolutely drained

4:00pm... I wake up... the welts have finalllllllllyyy gone down a bit. Itchy still, head on fire, ears on fire.. but the welts are down!

5:00pm... I am still very drugged, my head lolling ... my hands shaking... my speech rambling

7:00pm... I look like I'm playing Jouvert... I acting like I'm a total druggy in this this jouvert band

8:00pm.... Zoned... trying not to scratch... praying it all goes away. Loving the love I've been getting & missing the love I'm not

Hey Pig... Hey pig piggy pig pig
Hey M0th3r fu(k!ng pig!

7 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

wow.. this sounded a bit like horror movie:S

Tunks said...

Hii
I can say it's horrendous. Still waiting for it to go away.
I published that entry before I had finished it... I added in 1 or 2 things btw... if you want to re-visit horror land hahaha
But don't worry... everything will be fine. I just decided I need to try to document this.

DeadEyes-_- said...

I think it's important to document illness, so when we go back to it, like read it over, we feel a bit better about not being ill! And wow, at the similarities of our writing, like no way dude... O_O

Tunks said...

Freal... I've been told countless times over the years dat I should document stuff, write a book one day lol ... sighs...maybe one day I might. & u are right, revisiting it helps with gaining a greater appreciation. & yeaaaa real big wow @ the similarities indeed! freakkkyyy... guess it's bummy vibe going around

DeadEyes-_- said...

indeed -_- I recently started a new school, and like it's not so awesome, it's actually pretty lame. -_-

Tunks said...

Yikes... I may be in your shoes sometime soon enough, with the re-starting somewhere new thing... & possibly somewhere lame as well.

I do hope that it gets LESS lame for u tho... even if it means zoning out all in your head rather than adjust to the lameness...

DeadEyes-_- said...

zoning out, that's something I have to stop doing in class... lols. You get in trouble for that even at the masters level. Though my class feels like undergrad still, cause everyone is young, like under 25 :S