Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I can feel my particles vibrating

I can feel my particles vibrating!

Yup folks, that's exactly what I said tonight.. High as hell and running on pure adrenaline but I could not have said it any better. You know in quantum studies it is said that we are not physical beings but on a subatomic level, each particle or 'matter' when broken down, is all essentially energy, vibrating at a certain frequency. This solid matter *scratches neck* is not really solid at all.

I sit there holding a spoon in my hand and watch it shake. I hold the phone to my ear and feel my arm wobble. I say 'gosh babe you must be so tired' and I feel my lips quiver. My heart races and everything flutters and quavers... I am so wired! I lie on bed and feel my entire body vibrate... like I'm lying down on a subwoffer that's emitting a low pitch hum... It's a hum indeed. My body is humming! I close my eyes and it's all whirling through me, pure energy! It's draining me and pumping me up at the same time. *scratches everywhere*

I can feel my particles vibrating. It's a rush! It's scary. It's calming.

It reminds me of the days I used to have dance performances. After an entire piece on stage, in the spot light, vigorous movements without any flaw or falter... the curtains will close and I would feel every inch of me shaking. Ultimate adrenaline rush and nervousness.*scratches clavicle left side*

This suddenly reminds me of a quote from the song 'Third Eye' by Tool
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather
 Now if only I could stop itching...and stop scratching *scratches clavicle right side* Resisting the urge I must say, takes all the will power any one person can muster. I am really not exaggerating.

No comments: