Sunday, March 23, 2003

NOTICE

My phone lines are dead! Yes we can all take some time out of our daily routine and Cuss TSTT! OR @ least laugh @ them or something! So Do that now! .... goooooddd!

Well this means i am off the net for however long ... NO phones and NO internet! Dis iz hard dreadz! So If u have my cell Number feel free to call me n e time and Text Mesasge whenever u so desire! So i will have some form of contact with the outside world.

Anodda thing ... keep de fwds for anodda time...dont want my inbox overflowing!

ne ways i here by meh cuz ... Aight well Friday i did have a good time. Huge Pizza Hut lime ... buffet style for everyone! I got ticked to death and bitten and well got my revenge in my own way as well. Kinda freaked in a certain meeting ... ok yes i did...darn. But de day was good. I say and limed with all my friends cept Favi....sorry u couldnt be there Chick...but we did think about u. :) Dem details i hadda give anodda time.

But i did get a lot of sleep since Friday. Came home Friday evening and slept away with my same clothes on .... next morning woke for a few hrs and slept again and slept again de night after and been sleeping my life away since. AND ofcourse doing Lots of Search and find puzzles and playing countless games of Tetris....and well last night i resorted to reading .... so I have 6 more pages of a book to read out which i started about 10pm last night. See what happens when u take de intenet away from an internet adict! Its a sad sad thing! But i shall survive!

| Food For Thought | The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

1 comment:

Tunks said...

I still cant believe im getting spam. THANKS :)