Tuesday, March 04, 2003

~ Just Fcuk That ~

Today, the last day of the carnival weekend. School and work tomorrow everyone. Unless ofcourse you are a born slacker and decide to take it upon yourself to lenghten the weekend to Wednesday, maybe even untill this Friday. If you are ... WOY WOY!

Since last Wednesday I have been kinda straying off de "great health" road ... took on too much stress, kept too many things inside. I need to do something about that now ... cant afford to get a 'relaps'. (I am prevented from cursing on this site cuz my mom likes to take a read ever-so-often)

Way dreadzzz ... Other than that small talk, i dont know what to say. Remember the 2nd posting i made where i said i cant really reveal all my thoughts ....well lately i'm realising how hard dat truth is. I really wont say what i wanna say ... @ least not here.

Food For Thought! (comment with your views on this one plz)
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing and wishing you had?

No comments: