Monday, March 10, 2003

~ I Lost what I Thought I had ... but Gained what I really Wanted ~

Good Morning. Look @ the time, Monday Moring and I am awake far less online! Amazing ent? Well de plan is to go to school break time cuz i wanna start and finish dis lit essay i have to hand up today!

Everyone! I feel BETTER! A lot of stuff has been going on ... so much i cant even begin to "reveal my thoughts" about. But i finally think everything is gonna be OK! Honestly...let me thank you all for helping me through whatever it waz, in whatever way u did.

Marc ...the statement "I lost what I thought I had ... but Gained what I really wanted" reflects how i feel. I guess sacrificing something that you THINK is too big to give up, iznt all that bad ... cuz you never know what might come out of that. I've been brave and mentioned a name.

9:30am I have finnished my essay! WOPPPIIEEEE for me! Oh lord...except for de fact i in real pain physically. I donno what goin on ... if alya only know de kinda pain in in now. :S but hopefully good spirits shall cancle that!

7:50pm I am back from the Mall. Reached school and bounced into class 4th period. Had 2 free periods after lunch and well den ONLY 1 class last period. Worst thing is...im worried now. Dis pain aint easy. And today in de mall i relaised how bad it really waz. I donno....i need to rest. Dis sux!

| Song Playing | Alanis Morissette - Uninvited

No comments: