Wednesday, March 19, 2003

~ Chillax ~

Well my ppl ... Today was a pretty good one considering de kinda pain i was in before. Oh well let's not talk about that...(im off de horrible pills now btw)

Aight so de thing iz...my entire concern today was to write my Business exam and try to finish my Cross-stitch. Now...the sad thing iz, i literally did not study for that exam! I LITERALLY didnt pick up a Business Book untill this morning in the car on my way to school. The exam (which i was prepared to totally fail and probably hand up a half blank sheet of paper) was much unlike what i had expected! It is safe to say that it was bloddy EASY! I (being my usual mad self) burst out laughing lf when i saw the paper (much to my teachers amazement). Well i wrote all 7 questions and even had 5 mins extra time to read over some of my well bluffed answers. Aight aight enuff bout de exam...de rest of my day i was @ ease now that THAT was over with. Spent a few hrs after cross-stitching and chillaxing (literally) with mis amigas. I only had 1 other class (lit.) and then projects! Once again the teachers eyes were transfixed on me as i went about my usual routine of Bursting out into some song or de odda in de middle of class! "yip yip yip yip yip yip yip Ah ha Ah ha. yip yip yip yip yip yip yip Ah ha Ah ha yip yip YOU yip yip ME yip yip BABY yip yip FAMILY" etc etc (come on ppl i KNOW u watch seseme street!) :-)

Aight well after school was over the LONG weekend began! (for those who are not in form 5 of Upper 6) All mis amigas went to the Mall for some 'shopping' ...dat was cool! Shall i call names? YES I SHALL! Fav, Rin, D, ME, Chris & Ger! & the rest of the Low family ofcourse. Aight we limed bout 2.5, ate (pizza) and went our seperate wayz....untill we ALL meet again tomorrow! Hip Hip Horray!

And well that was my day (more details u can get if u call me). This is my hail out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE CHRISTIAN! & Good Luck to all de ppl writting Mock exams next week!

| Food For Thought | Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, and the romance in a relationship and find out you still care for that person.
| Song Playing | Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

No comments: