Thursday, March 06, 2003

~ It's All Good ~

Lard Pressurez ppl, I actually went to school today! Was a waste academically AGAIN considering we only had 2.5 classes ... but learnt a thing or two. My friends are now looking @ me in a new light on hearing of the 'events' of yesterday evening *snniker*.

Last night ... i did something i hadn't done in a long while ... had a GOOD long conversation, something i really needed. I am still kinda amazed @ that, guess its just me. But it was a good thing....(dont mind my poor cell phone suffered immensly) ... i saw a side of the other person i had not seen before or @ least for a long while.

So tomorrow is Pres sports day ... n e body goin? I woulda go but i really dont wanna miss meh tripple of econ. (sad ting ent) De week done already dreadz wayyyy....dat was quick! and i sure aint complaining. WHERE DE LIME PPL!? Let we go somewhere? haha

| Song Playing | John Rezeznik - I'm Still Here

No comments: