Monday, March 17, 2003

~Im back ~

I finally made it back to school after an entire week of being absent. Surprisingly ppl did miss me. I was on a low down all day though...mixture of the effect of the medications and trying to catch up with what goin on in class got me really tired and well ofcourse my mind thinking too much. All day i was just zoning out ... dat was pretty wierd.

Right about now i'm gonna do cross-stitch and definitly fall FAST asleep! Might come online later tonight ....or not ...self-ctrl needed! to resist the temptation of the internet. Humm...daz all for now. Be safe everyone. (if ya wanna contact me - email, text message or just call) Oh yes...Marc...if u are reading this and its after the hr. of 10pm...GET OFFLINE!

| Food For Thought | It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know you really care.

No comments: