Tuesday, March 18, 2003

~ Calm waters ~

Aight my fellow ppl ... before i start telling u bout my day i feel it to be absolutely necessary i give you this piece of advice! IF U HAVE A TOOTH FILLING, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT EVER EVER EVER CHEW ON FOIL! (if ure gonna experiment and do it n e wayz....accept my sympathy in advance!) Right....

I bounced into school late as usual (that was deliberate) and spent my 1st 3 periods in the library catching up, meeting, greeting & talking with mis amigas who i haven?t seen in more than a week! (me being absent and all) The rest of the day was pretty decent ... in the end we only had 2 classes and lots of entertainment from a cd player blasting 50cent (& some odda tracks) in my class. (yes we form 6's are natural slackers!)

I felt much better today compared to the days before. The pills have finally kicked in. I still feel a lil strange and upset but @ least its working. Thaz all for now...I not feeling like making this to long. Feeling lazy nah....wait i lie! I need to finish my cross-stitch tonight and study for a Business exam tomorrow. :S Way dreadz daz a lot of work.

Food For Thought - Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

| Song Playing | Merrill Bainbridge - Mouth

No comments: