Sunday, March 16, 2003

~ Fear of realities cold embrace ~

Its Sunday and i dont feel any better, infact i seem to be getting worst. But im keeping that undercontrol ... cant afford for the life of me to get a re-laps. I'm just taking this as a little warning and hope it all goes away soon...if not i'll be missing school AGAIN!

To you all who don't know what i'm am talking about ... I have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA). It manifested it self around this time 3 years ago.I wont even go into the details of all that i went through except that its the most PAINFUL thing! *sigh*

I'm torn between making a dilberate decision against my own will or succumbing to my emotions ... but i guess that decision, as hard as it may seem in the begining, is the best thing to do for now ... it all gets better with time ...i hope.Why do we have to continue playing these games? there is no ignorance of the other's intentions but why do what we do to get that? Why all these riddles?

| Song Playing | Staind - For You

No comments: