Sunday, April 01, 2012

Since mom died...

I just signed into my email, saw 2 mails and immediately deleted them. For the last 10years of my life, this was something I would never have done. It was my horoscope.
Since my mom died, I stopped reading my horoscope - I felt lied to and cheated by it since they still send her her horoscope ... but she's not even alive!
Since mom died, I've stopped going to Satsangh. I haven't gone to a rock show, concert or any big lime. I find it really difficult and thus fail miserably at keeping in touch with most of the people in my life.
Since mom died, it feels like the house itself is slowly dying... like the life force of 'home' is no longer here. I feel like I have to use up all the products or throw them away since they are rapidly approaching their own demise.
Since mom died, I've been eating without being hungry. I eat as though I have no idea where my next meal is coming from; and half the times, I don't.


No comments: