Sunday, April 22, 2012

Running out of time

I'm so frustrated right now. I feel like I'm just stuck! I don't know what to do >.< I can't seem to chose a topic for essay 1 in Social Psychology. I spent an hour reading one topic, then realized I just don't want to do it anymore. I hate this. I'm supposed to have 2 to 3 topics prepared per essay section, and I can't even pick one!
Now I'm reviewing things I've already learned for midterms and I feel like I can't remember anything anymore. My brain doesn't want to learn or something. Then there's Statistics - I'm entirely screwed for this exam. I don't know how to handle my time right now. I think I'm panicking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not you alone love... I haven't even started studying O.O ... I'm stuck with the design project and praying for passes
Anonyvee