Monday, April 23, 2012

Tryst with Happiness



Today I woke up, made myself a sandwich, took a nice long hot shower, changed and walked out to the football field in the 1pm sun and sat on a bench for about 45mins, just taking in the sun and breeze and nature :) My b/f met me there and we came back to my apartment where we chilled, laughed, talked, horse around, laughed some more and just downright enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening together. Then a friend called, picked us up and we all went for doubles! Ended the night with a burning bang! heheh. So today was a beautiful day - a tryst with happiness in between all the stress and drama of Final Exams etc.

2 comments:

Helen W. Mallon said...

Thank you so much for your very positive Amazon review of my story, "Did You Put the Cat to Bed?" I really appreciate the support!

Tunks said...

Oh my! Now this was a surprise as well! Thank YOU for the comment and for taking the time to read my review :) I really enjoyed your book! Any plans on making it a full novel?