Monday, November 27, 2006

Impetus

So... I may need continuity...need a drive, a reason, a season, a mindset, help, reassurance, momentum!!! and in it all...

"Let our powers combine! Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! By your powers combined, I am Captain Planet! GO PLANET! " :D yay!!!!

Ok ok, maybe not, BUT, with these factors combined I have my Impetus... & I'll keep riding this wave towards the shore of success. It won't be easy of course...but I can see where I'm going & I want to get there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Impetus. With something behind you you can get anything done. With God as your driving force, you'll get everything done. It's great to see someone with purpose for a change. It seems lately all I've been seeing is negative people and negative comments about myself and other people in general. You know it always have that someone to put a little "F*** U" into your day.

Tunks said...

Ahh...we all have our ups and downs. and surely my blog reflects it. So dont worry...things will be better wid time

Anonymous said...

All can be