Monday, November 06, 2006

I am becoming my own library


Here are some new books I bought during Summer Vacation this year:
  • I never promised you a rose garden - Joanne Greenberg
  • Mr. Murder - Dean Koontz
  • Frankenstein Bk1 The Prodigal Son - Dean Koontz
  • Frankenstein Bk2 City of Night - Dean Koontz
  • She's come undone - Wally Lamb
  • Deception Point - Dan Brown
  • Lasher - Anne Rice (Mayfair Witch series)
  • Taltos - Anne Rice (Mayfair Witch series)
  • The Witching Hour - Anne Rice (Mayfair Witch series)
  • The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
  • Memoirs of a Geisha - Author Golden
  • The curious incident of the dog in the nighttime - Mark Haddon
  • Forever Odd - Dean Koontz
  • The Husband - Dean Koontz
  • Freakonomics, A rougue economist explores the hidden side of everything - Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
  • The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty - A. N. Roquelaure Anne Rice


Plus these three I bought earlier today:





4 comments:

Unknown said...

now you KNOW I coming by your house to borrow books sometime soon eh...btw, this is Jason :P

Tunks said...

Hahahah ...anytime! once u doh leave my house with them :p

Anonymous said...

Eh eh! Mitch Albom!

Tunks said...

Yaaaa!!!! :D