Sunday, August 21, 2005

Self titled

Over the past 10 years I've off and on kept a written account of the happenings of my life and whatever thoughts or feelings associated with them. Long rants and speculations, short outbursts of direct statements, paragraphs of poetry and lyrics skewed from page to page... and at times the ingenious use of just one word to express everything. Yet I’m never satisfied… At the end of it all, I always know that I’ve left, leaving and probably always will leave so much unsaid and words unspoken will remain as it is; unspoken.

But life goes on…and I love life for that. But one day, maybe I’ll write me a book.

For now though, I’ll type with one hand and suck this corn cub (now that I’ve eaten all the corn off it) allowing my mind to wander again...To where... :) ...I'd rather not say. Somethings are easier done than said...or in it's silence, it safer.

3 comments:

aka_lol said...

The best parts of any journal are the parts which can't be made public :)

Nice style Tunks :)

Tunks said...

Kept undercovers... hmm. Makes it all the more interesting.

Thanks aka

Anonymous said...

knowing you tunks, you could jump from that serious piece of talk to sucking corn lol and your mind equally skilled at being up high and down in the gutters lol