Monday, June 06, 2005

Doopdido

Lets change the Flavor - Here's for spontanous blogging *Cheers* ... now take it easy on that one, cause we gotta make it last 'till i'm done here - No refills - nope

Well then... How you doing today? I figure since you're reading this, mite as well ask. Its not just an ice breaker, not just cause an inquiry, not just the polite thing to do... but it's become more of a necessity - sorta cliche in a sense...How can I go on without asking?

So I'm home. It's been nearly 13 weeks since I've left our beloved UWI and I'm finally able to say now, that I'm on the road OF Recouperation. But who would have thought it would have taken so long. I mean... 13 weeks!? Not me... not my parents...not even my doctors.. and as for my friends and aquaintances...some still can't come to terms wid how ill I become in the 1st place. Ah well... Life does this now and then. I'm definitly a burn to learn sorta chick.

I've been sleeping, thinking, reading, chatting online, posting, watching tv, crying and just tolerating the pain of my daily exsistance thus far. Its quite the life I must say... 'life in London' if I dare quote someone here. It's mine none the less, and I'll like to think that with each day, there is something new to learn or experience. Quite unlike the famous Same Shit Different Day motto of others...though I'm sure I'm most justified in getting away wid such a thing if I were to adopt it. But I cant. I like living...even if pain is the name of the game.. @ least I'm living and alive. Right? (Big hug)

Let's turn the page

*blank*

Hmm...

Ah there.... my my my... Are you satisfied wid the amount of sleep you've been getting recently? Its each mans hell or paradise. I say...its reality. Who said a dream is just a dream. While you're dreaming... its real. While you're dreaming... its not a dream...unless of course its a Lucid one..which in that case...goodluck and best wishes.

Ramblings my dear... as a reader and a writer...we all know it. Sweet ramblings. (are you okie?) ... Who asked that?? (me) ... Oh, you. I'm fine... (thats good to hear) ... Yea, I guess. But you should dock before the ball hits you!...(wow..thanks for that. Twaz a close one)... I know

Now you can go ahead and swallow :) um um ummm... Shiney Happy People Holding Hands :)

15 comments:

Caribbean Dream said...

Wow babe, this entry is quite intriguing .....(ps yaaay i got to make the first comment :P) Muah Love ya girlie!! :)

Tunks said...

NATALIE MERCHANT - MY SKIN

Take a look at my body
Look at my hands
There's so much here that I don't understand
Your face say these promises
Whispered like prayers
I don't need them
Because I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable
Well content loves the silence
It thrives in the dark
With fine winding tendrils
That strangle the heart
They say that promises sweeten the blow
But I don't need them, no
I don't need them
I've been treated so wrong
I've been treated so long
As if I'm becoming untouchable
I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour anduntouchable
Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness
Oh, I need this
I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life
Oh, I need this
I'm the slow dying flower
In the frost killing hour
Sweet turning sour anduntouchable
Do you remember the way that you touched me before
All the trembling sweetness I loved and adored
Your face saying promised whispered like prayers
I don't need them
Oh, I need the darkness
The sweetness
The sadness
The weakness
Oh, I need this
I need a lullaby
A kiss good night
Angel sweet love of my life
Oh, I need this
Well is it dark enough
Can you see me
Do you want me
Can you reach me
Oh, I'm leaving
You better shut your mouth
And hold your breath
And kiss me now
And catch your death
Oh, I mean this
Oh, I mean this

aka_lol said...

Uncut and unedited - straight from the heart. A bloger rambles, but only to make sense. This one - Words Unspoken but words felt. It's hard not to feel it at the end.

Great work Tunks :)

Anonymous said...

My SSDD is famous? cool. After exams I'm planning to change it to different shit - different day.

Ammm... i never have an inciteful comment to make like aka_lol and the other dude who does comment nah.. hard luck there.

*edit me*
You cant be on a road OF recouperation.

It's duck not dock
*end edit me*

You're living and alive? you sure about the living part?

Tunks said...

"*edit me*
You cant be on a road OF recouperation."

Yes I can. Recouperation is a process not a destination. Im not on the road TO recouperation. I'm ON IT. The long process off..

Yes I'm living. No doubt about it.


And aka you're right. Now that im re-reading what I wrote...it really iz hard not to feel it at the end. In fact, its hard to do anything but feel.

Caribbean Dream - Thanks again love.

Thanks for the comments.

Anonymous said...

Spontaneous blogging is proper cool! Ah well... It is the journey, and not the destination, that is important, according to some Chinese philosopher... and you've been through so much... the wisdom of the ages is at your grasp! Forge on, Tans... and when I come down, we'll hang out.
As for Marc - if you're going to be like that about duck, and dock, then why ignore the bigger reCUperation? Don't really mind - sometimes, spelling errors are in the interest of the writer, and in that case, it could be a deliberate piece of literature, that would change the whole piece, in a way too subtle for the normal mind to comprehend.

Anonymous said...

Btw, before you start up something on anonymity again, it's me, Kiran... Don't think you know me, though...

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha
annoymous - dude or dudette... my point as a commenter <-- is that a word? on this blog is jus to be annoying.

thats my only purpose... everythin i say is meaningless and dumb. geez

Keep up.

Anonymous said...

and if we goin to fight over reCUperation then madaam tanya spelt it wrong as well.. so was youR point annonymous?

Anonymous said...

OK... I get that you're annoying anf purposeless... but what I was saying, was that if you were going to correct her spelling, then why stop at one word? If you're going to do a job, do it properly, or just don't do it at all.

Tunks said...

:) hahahaha :)

I needed that laugh

Tunks said...

"keep up" hahaha

Anonymous said...

nice entry tunks. u reflected several blogging styles i've seen of late.

Tunks said...

Hey! Thanks there sngb. Nice to see u :)

Anonymous said...

ooo
i didnt understand.. now i do
thanks there boss