Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Abyss

Have you ever been quiet?

Not just the lack of making sound or speaking... but your mind is quiet.
It can be described as peaceful... except its not really peace.

Have you ever sat zoned out with crystal clarity where everything merges into the next... almost as if the edges of all stimuli are blurred so that it all fits together perfectly?

The mind is perfectly receptive yet immune...

I find myself lost looking at this screen... its calm...not panic... each sensation slow and deliberate.

Here I am... in the abyss that lies between too much thinking and no thoughts... Its unfathomable

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes

doesnt have to be peaceful tho.. can be the complete opposite

Tunks said...

or somewhere in the middle...

aka_lol said...

The mind is perfectly receptive yet immune...
This is what I think you once called living in the now, or being aware.

It is important to become aware of everything in order to be aware not everything is important. This might be the point where only truth survives.
:)

Anonymous said...

i just read this after my last blog entry(shapes II) and in my mind i see a resemblance.

Tunks said...

snbg - Yupp... you're right...there is a similarity freal. Thanks for reading :)

Tunks said...

aka - the truth is best found where its most denied... <--- that just came to me... hmm.