Thursday, February 27, 2003

~ Think ~

I wake up! Reached home, did some cross-stiching and den fell fast asleep on my comfy warm bed in my breezy room! (ah yes...the memories).

Ne ways...school today again. All I had was a tripple of lit in de morning and spent de rest of my day in de Library con mis amigas (whome i all love) cross-stiching, talking, doind search and find puzzles and using de pc's (everything but read a book in peace). Some of us got some quality sleep time on de couches! *snikker* ONCE again got a chance to have a serious conversation ... thanks for understanding!

Life these days has been kinda...i dont know a word to describe it. So lets just forget dat. Just been doin lots of thinking...round and round in circles. Life iz an amazing thing ... once u give it some thought!

Ne thing new and happening today? Nopes! Ah yes...I got my hairclip stolen from me by a savage being in a red car! hahaha. Just kidding...but it WAS stolen! (by a man in a red car) :( Tomorrow is Carnival in Convent! Yea! (I think)

"The hardest way to love you is to leave you...and i know its being masochistic, but so be it!...why push for the answer when its the last thing you want?" Food for Thought!

| Song PLaying | - NONE! Ha! :-)

No comments: