Friday, February 28, 2003

~ It's up to me ~

Today was the Convent's carnival interhouse competition. I reached to school a lil over an Hr late. (not my fault...@ all) Greeted by my friends. Had lunch which was specially made for me :) by mi amiga. De actual competition was good...if only de audit. waznt so hott! Blah blah Blah etc etc etc. After school (which was dismissed 30 mins late) i eventually found myself in de mall ... way dreadz ... hummmmm

Aight...to those who dont know wha goin on ... disreguard de next paragraph (and YES i am putting dis on meh site)

Stuff happened today ... You know who u all are, and u know what happened and i wanna say I AM SORRY! I am more sorry ... than I will ever admit. NO ONE iz to blame! I am in total ctrl of what i do and feel ... bleh (couldnt put de word i wanted to put here) de externalities! Its all up to me in de end ... so PLZ PLZ ..... i can't say dont worry ... but just give me some time.

Aight...i can say so much more ... but ne wayz ... just some of my favorite words from my favorite song.

"we tried to wash our hands of all of this, we never talk of our lack in relationships and how we're guilt striken, sobbing with our heads on the floor, we feel through the ice when we tried not to slip we'd say ... i cant be held responsible, cuz she was touching her face, i wont be held responsible, she fell in love in the 1st place...for the life of me, i cannot remember, what made us think that we were wise and we'd never compromise, for the life of me, i cannot belive we'd ever die for these sin, we were only freshmen"

| Song PLaying | Vertical Horizon - Best I Ever Had

No comments: