Monday, February 24, 2003

~ Sand Man zzzz ~

Way dreadz ppl. What a day! I went to sleep real late last night (2am) and catch meh royal to wake up dis mornning. In de car goin to school i coulda barely open meh eyes. So i reach late as usual...and only had 2 classes in my 8 period day. It was a total waste academically....but i sure did get lots of time to catch up con mis amigas.

We had live entertainment all day cuz of some kinda carnival ting on de promanade. (de word 'entertainment' is questionalble)

I real eat plenty ting today! So by de evening period, i was full and contented and ready for a long nap. Sadly it was then i had de 2nd class (lit) in which i LITERALLY fell asleep! Dat was heavenly! After class i headed to lessons, where i almoste fell alseep again. Come on ppl, tell me it waznt just me! There was something in the AIR making me just wanna nod off! No fault of my own *gulp*

Aight...something else i hadda say....ah yes. QUESTION: Is the Trini accent to hard to understand? Should i revert to the proper english in which, in literature class i am a master of? Tell meh wha alya tink nah! Cuz ya see, my mother dearest 'disapproves' of my 'degrading' portrayal of english on dis site nah. :S So comment on dis one! Goodie :-)

btw...De time i take to make and post dis entry 7 songs played! But dont worry i wont name all!

| Song Playing | Chris Isaak - Wicked Game

No comments: