Saturday, February 22, 2003

~ Finally ~

Aight. So I've been told I NEED to update! Odd you should say that Favi cuz i know ppl gonna start saying "TMI" ie Too Much Information. Which brings me to anodda pt. ... I really cya reveal all my thoughts here considering in additon to thinking bout ideas and things, i think bout PPL as well...and dem ppl gonna have access to this blog and well ya know...sometimes thoughts are better left UNKNOWN to de odda.

Ne ways. Its been a week since ive update and indeed lots have happened...nothing too significant. Just de usual academic and personal dramas. Maybe i should take dis chance to 'hail out meh peeps' hahahaa. Diana dearest (who doesnt have de net), Favi, Rin, Marc (alya check out his Crazyinsane thoughts to ok), de pres crew (u know urselves) and well ofcourse meh FAMILY! Okie Dokie...ppl dont forget to comment. Bye

| Song Playing | Vervepipe - The Freshmen

No comments: