Wednesday, February 26, 2003

~ Only in my mind ~

Oi. I went to school today ppl! Amazing eh! Reached late, limed away de 1st period instead of goin to class. Classes were normal....except for OFCORSE de carnival ting on de promanade which was VERY VERY distracting! I mean ...HOW can i (or ne one else) possibly concentrate on literature when they playing sweet soca nice and loud outside?

In general today was an eventful day. Fulfilling! Academically lacking...yes! But got some time to think and talk bout some serious things. (Btw 'D' I'm not gonna leave u ok! I will be alright!) It's times like this i need to thank God for my Friends! Real friends are so hard to find ppl, never take them for granted! Dont forget that!

Ne ways...after school, we went up to pres...lime ah 5....had part of my body kidnapped and held hostage by my dearest friends! (dont worry ... i got it back... im ok now) :-) Got a massage today to! Went to de mall after, just to do some business...where i was forced to part with my precious money (physically @ least) Aight....so dat was my day. Nothing to intriguing for the readers...unless ofcourse u can read my mind! Oh yes...incase i forget...i kinda 'convinced' de ppl in my projects class dat i was indeed INSANE! :S Well personally, i dont think bursting out into a groovy rendition of de alphabet in de middle of class is being 'crazy' ... i DID get de teacher to join in! So ha!

Aight well daz de stories ... Just remember ppl...be thankful for what u have! Cuz u never know when it will all be taken away from u!

| Song PLaying | Del Amitri - Driving With The Brakes On

No comments: