Sunday, November 07, 2010

Never again

I did something... and I don't ever wanna do it again!

I did it willingly.

I think it's the universe's way of helping to obliterate this obsession that was taking me over. Trust me when I say this, I had no logical way to stop it since it in itself was illogical... that need... that fixation that haunted me constantly. I never could have possibly conceived that I would feel like this now.

Now I'm sick to the stomach. Disgusted. I can smell it. I want to retch.

I want to burn it all away. Wash it all away. I want to change the air and everything it touched

No more. No regrets. Thank you universe. Just no more.



5 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

:( Keep well my dear. I hope the universe hears your plea.

kingofsorrow said...

It's okay if you fall.
You can just get up again.
Why don't you look up at the sky, while you're down there.
The blue sky spreads across above you.
Can you see it smiling at you?
You are alive.

Andy Chalita said...

Hi, i like your blog so i follow it. but i really dont know much english. if i try to comunicate with you, and i do it wrong, plis excuse me.

PD: i like the sentence "Trust me when I say this, I had no logical way to stop it since it in itself was illogical" so i copy it on my facebook.. hope you dont mind.

Tunks said...

Thanks DE... the universe & I are working hand in hand.. I'm making it happen :)

Thanks KOS...

Andy, thanks for the comment. No problem about using my quote :) It's an honor. I hope you don't get too much trouble with my english.

Tunks said...

I did it again... many many times

Amazing