Thursday, November 18, 2010

My belly is hungry & my heart is soft

I've somehow spontaneously developed a ravenous hunger a few nights ago. An actual physical hunger, that I just must eat. I know sometimes I would say that 'my belly hungry but I not feeling to eat' ... but now I find myself feeling to eat with a hungry belly too! I can't even blame it on the drugs... Let's call it the beginning of PMS :p

In the meanwhile, I am so very sleepy right now, that I am getting 'car sick feeling' from the effort of just being awake typing this.

To end this, I am a softee, but it's because I love. Love itself cannot hold onto amour and I lack the protection of wit.

3 comments:

DeadEyes-_- said...

Wit indeed protects doesn't it? sigh, I read this as My belly is Soft and my heart is hungry O_O lol ^^

On an unrelated topic, I recently put a post to all my fellow bloggers to send me a pic so I do their portraits, would you be interested?

http://secondraterskillthemselves.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-want-to-draw-you-my-fellow-bloggers.html

KINGOFSORROW said...

Ima wa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made

Tunks said...

My belly is Soft and my heart is hungry!! hahahaha nice!
I replied on ur blog about the pic :)

KOS, I have NO idea what u just said :s