Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wait, what?

I'm sitting here on a nice big comfortable chair, facing the windows on the east of my house. There's a little ornamental pepper plant in front of me and I'm watching the leaves and delicate little branches shaking... it's almost constant. For the first time since September 2nd, I am feeling breeze through this window, the way it should be, the way it used to be all my life living here.

I am sitting here feeling a mixture of sadness, disappointment and anger. My lips are sealed and breathing shallow... forehead and eyes tense. I'm trying hard not to let myself cry right now. *bites the inside of my bottom lip*

I'm sitting here and all that is running through my mind is:
"I'm just waiting, 
waiting, 
waiting, 
waiting, 
waiting, 
waiting,
waiting,
waiting,
waiting..."

That's all I'm doing. If my life was a book right now, the undercurrent theme that everything rides on would be an overwhelming sense of waiting. Patience is my virtue and my vice *sighs*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes ~ Steven Wright :)

Tunks said...

lol... interesting!

DeadEyes-_- said...

oh my >< spam and in a note that's so close to your heart >.<

Tunks said...

lol awww nahh... not spam, just distraction :)
What can one say really, to something like dis? It's too close to my heart to touch

Apple Chapman said...

((sigh)) The story of our current lives always seem harder/heavier from the inside. Upside is, when we feel the weight the most & it seems unbearable... It's then we know change is near.
Let's wait together. At least then we'd be less alone (: