Thursday, November 01, 2012

Delinquent

So I heard from a friend, that a girl in my class (whom I don't know) thinks I'm a 'delinquent' because I'm always on (Facebook etc) on my laptop in class. She is right about the laptop thing, because I type all my notes, I don't write at all! She is also right about me being on Facebook etc since I have this inexplicable ability to never concentrate in a class (thank you ADD). But as my friend corrected her, I do have a 4.0 GPA (yes I admit it) and I'm pretty much topping most of my classes. So what concerns me is why am I so bummy about hearing that talk about me? It's a simple case of mistaken appearances but somehow, despite me knowing better, I still feel bad... it still bothers me. Sighs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, serves them right, you're awesome and they are not.