Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And thus, here I am

I went home for one night this weekend and immediately thought "Why can't I just stay home and study until exams start!" ... home is soooooooo comfortable! All the carpet and beds and space and excellent wifi and unlimited food supply. I would also have peace and quiet since my house is big enough. Then there's woofie! I can hug him up all the time!

I woke up the next morning, haunted by memories of my Mom... memories triggered from just being at home, seeing everything, feeling her absence

The decision was then made for me. Though being in my apartment means fending for myself, scavenging for food, operating in a tiny space, dealing with the almost constant noise from my flat-mates (like at this very moment); it's ultimately the better alternative, since being at home will just be me... in tears.

No haunted mind is able to study for finals

No comments: