Saturday, May 12, 2007

A lil update

Yesterday around this time I was capped out from sheer frustration and pain - inflammation, immobility, fevery, irritable, tireddddd & subsequently, depressed.

Today, I'm fine (At least right now)

The volatility of RA! Its the hardest thing to keep up with

Anyways, I'm in the middle of final exams right now. Spent my 21st birthday (May 8th), studying, receiving text msgs and calls and more studying. I fell asleep with my book in hand for about 2 hours. Thank goodness V woke me!

The day after my birthday was my first exam. I cried the day before, the day before that and of course, the day itself. Since when do I ever get so worked up bout an exam?

The day after my first exam was my second exam. I handled that a lot better. Who'd have thought I'd handle a Stats exam better than Econ? What has this world come to when the Tunks actually look fwd to things such as Statistics!? But really tho, I liked that Stats exam...if only we had more time...but I'm grateful!

Last night I finally started feeling better shortly before 3am! Imagine that. Waiting all day to start studying, and my body finally kicks into healthy and study mode around 3am. I did start studying around 11pm tho. I finally finished what I had aimed towards for the night, around 5am.

Right now - I have today and tomorrow to start and finish studying for Maths.
So ummm... I'm gone! :)

Oh, and THANKS everyone for all the wonderful birthday greetings and wishes!

4 comments:

Tunks said...

Math :(

Anonymous said...

hey you
sorry about all the bad stuff
*hug*

i wish you all the best for all you are working at (your studies/exams, your health, etc.)

see u

Tunks said...

Thanks once again Rahil! :)

Anonymous said...

you're welcome once again :)