Sunday, July 24, 2005

Musical Baton

Created by and obtained from marlc

Total volume of music files on my computer:
3.9 GB (Not including the desktop or external HD or 103GB backed up on external media)


The last CD I bought was:
TDK CD-R 48x 80 min. 700MB for computer burning

Song playing right now:
* Natalie Merchant - Ophelia

Also the name of the album that's playing & an excellent one too
* Creed - Is this the end
This is playing on the other PC right next to me - I need to find some headphones - the clashing music not working

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Vitamin R (Leading Us Along) - Chevelle

My Skin - Natalie Merchant
Best of You - Foo Fighters
The Freshmen - Vervepipe
Missing - Evanescence

"This list changes accordin to my mood at the moment, but these songs usually get heavy rotation in my playlist" - The Freshmen remains a timeless favorite of mine for years gone by and years to come :)


3 comments:

aka_lol said...

I never thought about how much music I have on my HD. After reading this blog I decided to do a stock-check and the results surprised me.

I actually have 10.62G of music stored on my D: drive. I also have 6, 700MB CDs with MP3's, which are not on my HD (I think).

Last CD I bought:

Yo-Yo Ma/Bobby McFerrin - Hush

Song Playing right now:
Cat's in the Cradle - Harry Chapin

Six songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:

Love is the Seventh Wave - Sting
Superman - Five For Fighting
Both Sides Now - Judy Collins
D'Yer Mak'er - Led Zeppelin
You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden
American Pie - Madonna

Songs that mean a lot to me:

Theme from A Summer Place - Percy Faith and His Orchestra
Alone Again Naturally - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Time in a Bollle - Jim Croce
Band on The Run - Paul McCarthney
Hey Jude - The Beatles


My playlist can be best described as mood-music, it depends on my mood. That would apply to everyone I imagine. I seem to have discovered a new old song called Like a Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan. This is a great song with even greater lyrics.

Cool blog Tunks and it can be said "Tell me what you like to listen to, and I will know who you are." That's called music psychology :))

Tunks said...

Thanks for the informative comment there aka ... I see u've got Jann Arden on ur list :) I like that song as well ...Thanks for taking the time to do the music search for urself... and indeed, music psychology ... :)

Anonymous said...

u right about being a music lover fuh real girl :p