Monday, July 11, 2005

I got tagged - yikes!

Yes folks, I'm petrifed at the prospect of being honest and open to the likes of these questions but ... I have been (I think) This should pass some 'archive time' till we meet again :)

Three names you go by:
1. Tunks
2. Tans
3. T

Three screen names that you have had:
1. Tunkabean
2. ...+
3. I'm an effigy, a parody of who I appear to be ...±

Three things you like about your self:
1. I'm in touch with me
2. I'm self motivated when I'm ready.
3. Ppl feel really comfortable with me...and I'm comfy in turn.

Three things you don't like about your self:
1. My weakness for empathy and being too sensative
2. That I'm unwell...or my body is.
3. Procastination

Three parts of your heritage:
1. South India
2. North India
3. Umm...Trinidad?

Three things that scare you:
1. My parents dying
2. Ultimate emotional hurt in a romantic relationship - esp. Marriage (horn!)
3. Myself

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Food
2. Meds
3. Reading something or the next

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Beach Shorts
2. T-shirt
3. gold bracelts

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists (@ the moment):
1. Natalie Merchant
2. Chevelle
3. Foo Fighters

Three of your favorie songs. (@ the moment)
1. Vervepipe - The Freshmen (all time fav)
2. Foo Fighters - Best Of You
3. Chevelle - Vitamin R

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Being on no medication what so ever
2. Reading as many books as I can
3. Working for $$$

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Faithfullness
2. Love
3. Understanding and Patience

Two truths and a lie
1. I'm a mommas gurl

2. I attended SJC San'do
3. Blogging comes easily to me nowadays

Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Kissable Lips
2. Clear Complextion
3. Facial structure

Three things you can't do without:
1. music
2. reading
3. chocolate


Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. 'Surfing the net'
2. Listening to music
3. Reading

Three Places you want to go on vacation:
1. Canada
2. Some nice Caribbean Island - Maybe Barbados

3. Disney (again. yay!)

Three things you just can't do:
1. Tell off someone
2. roll my tounge
3. stop thinking

Three Kids names:
1. Atiana
2. Audre
3. Dylan

Three Things you want to do before you die:
1. Live happy
2. Travel all over
3. Read a lottt of books

Three Celeb crushes:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Katie Holmes
3. Ryan Phillippe

9 comments:

Caribbean Dream said...

Awwwww babe you're so cute when yuh ready!! hehehehehe. Very interesting babe :P You had me entertained :D

Tunks said...

Ah @ least I entertained someone and not scared then :P hahaha... I know dat if I do this test a month from now = answers gonna change.

aka_lol said...

I like this blog for many reasons. One of those reasons would be because I only just realized that I am drinking a hot, cozy cup of a delicious beverage of Asian origin, named after you. I also understand they named a party after you :)

It's never easy being honest to the World because the World is cynical, but that should not stop you. This is an interesting idea you have where you log and monitor personal change using a blog. I hope that didn't sound too clinical. Creativity is good for the soul and by extension blogging - keep on blogging :)

Tunks said...

It's never easy being honest to the World because the World is cynical, but that should not stop you. This is an interesting idea you have where you log and monitor personal change using a blog. I hope that didn't sound too clinical. Creativity is good for the soul and by extension blogging - keep on blogging :)

Well said aka - thanks a lot for those words of encourgment :) I sure needed it

Anonymous said...

angelina jolie! great taste tunks ;)

Anonymous said...

wats a clear complexion?

Anonymous said...

I am gonna steal this

Tunks said...

"wats a clear complextion?"

I'd have to say - it more or less means good clear skin. Or just that glowing look. Nicely toned.

"I'm gonna steal this"

No probs. U got urself tagged too.

Anonymous said...

honesty is both scary and admirable here > keep it up tunks