Thursday, April 14, 2005

This one's for you bro!

This the day... 22 years ago - I know my mother was in pain. She speaks about it still in fact, I mean, which mother can ever forget the labor of her first born? But the joy that day brought, not only to my parents but to myself is never-ending...

The memories

Being rolled into a mat and rolled down the stairs. Being tied to the chair and left to loose myself. Being placed inside a basket and then turned upside down. Being forever chased with some gross object or creature around the house. Being teased of my height and locked out the house when I couldn't REACH to get the keys!

But then again, I was the more mischievous of the two ;)

It was this day 22 yrs ago that gave me someone to beat up :) To jump on. To run around school and harass. To take half of whatever was being eaten or shared, even if I didn't really want it. To blame things on that mysteriously went missing or broken. To take out my frustrations on ...... But this day also gave me someone to look up to. Someone to show off to all my girlfriends :) Someone to look out for me. Someone to help me with my (till this day) mental block against all things mathematics. Someone to poke and pinch when in places of worship when I got bored and the folks were busy with their eyes closed. Someone to confide in. But most of all someone to love unconditionally as my one and only sibling for the rest of my life!

To my bigger brother ---> Who doesn't look like me anymore plz thank you and though we have lots in common, can be called the opposite to his sister...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*** :) ***

12 comments:

aka_lol said...

Tunks, that was touching :)Once again, it is the simple things which you say so well. I think it's becaus you understand them better than most :)

Caribbean Dream said...

Hey babe, I really loved your post. It makes me yearn for a sibling more, being that i'm an only child. I wish I could have shared such fun memories with a sibling. Buy hey, I know i've got a sister now :) Thanks for being there for me babe!
Love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

He damnnnnn fine tho ;)

Tunks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell Kev Happy Bithday for me. I miss him on Thursday.

Tunks said...

Sure thing Jason. he back up ur side --> so u mite see him before me :)

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said :-) whats with 'ass' and everything ghey?

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kev :)

Tunks said...

Look Yansyyyyyy baby!

VSRG said...

This was so sweet and funny..
haha @ all things mathematics =D

Tunks said...

hahahaha all things mathematics freal! lol