Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The simplicity of a complicated mind

I realize that as each day passes, I make mental notes of what I'd like to say here. It's like having a little computer in my head where reality takes it's own little twist. But the longer I wait...the harder it becomes.

I once said and I quote:

The human mind is most amazing considering the ease to which our own fundamental views and values can be twisted, blurred and downright manipulated to validate the decision of any passing action or thought, that upon reflection, gets swept away with yet another passing moment in time... never consciously noted but almost always that sort after instigator for future trials and burdens.

We often stop and wonder... regret. Yet we never indulge any form of machocism to face the truth ... and that is, we have been, still are and always will be the the most active player in any game we find ourselves in...rather, any game we design and build around us.

7 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

you are so right, we all play mental games (consciously or not). Those who think about it often live within their own abstraction of reality, concocted by their ego and the simple elusive fact of their ignorance of self worth and aversion to "keeping it real"

aka_lol said...

Everything we do should be based on two parts of the same reality; that we will one day die and that we are not seperate from anyone else.

When we experience and think we have the potential to undersatnd things as they are, and not as we want to see them. This is done by removing everything that distorts the view.These are the thoughts that come to us when we least expect it. This is when we see the light.

Anonymous said...

I do the same thing, thinking about what I want to say in my blog, so many things to blog about, yet so little time to spend blogging. It's simple to be happy, but difficult to be simple. About your previous entry on the Ixoras, I remember when I first found out about that nectar. Man that is what I call sweet. I love Ixora flowers for that reason if none others.

Anonymous said...

So true....

Tunks said...

Reading this over... I realize it makes so much sense to me...maybe mainly because I wrote it and not merely because it was written.

I hope u all understand...or @ least get what u can from what I tried to say.

It's worth it

Anonymous said...

sometimes thoughts rush through my mind so much that the 'computer' wants to overload and crash.sometimes i have so many things registering in my mind at the same time i don't know where to file them! and no, i'm not crazy.