Sunday, September 25, 2011

Huggup pillow

I am sleeping with your Huggup pillow now ma. It's 645am on a Sunday. I woke up to wee and I walked into your room to check dad. He's sleeping soundly. I wonder how it must feel to sleep alone on the bed for the first time in over 30 years? I miss you so much ma. I am dreaming you more often now. in fact I'm awake now cuz I woke up from a dream with you. I'm back under covers writing this from my itouch. Oh btw, I got my new camera!!! It's pretty amazing and I haven't even checked out 99% of it's features yet. Oh and ma, I'm flaring up really badly lately but I'm trying really hard to manage school through it. I need to do another infusion asap. I love you so much ma! I miss you so hard that it hurts deep inside of me. I miss hugging you up. You know I am a hug addict and you were my number 1 weakness. Mommy... I love you. Please take care of me in whatever way you can. I need you still

No comments: