Sunday, September 09, 2007

I haven't forgotten - Life won't let me...

I took almost an hour tonight thinking & then looking for this entry. It was written back in early 2005.

The Irony of Happiness

You have to let go of the happiness when it still is happiness; that is the only way to preserve it. Sometimes we hold on to little bits of life hoping it would never change but the more we hold on the more it changes, and then it turns into something which is exactly the opposite to what we had. But we still hold on, and that is the memory and pain we are left with

These words have been drifting around my mind since. As I lay in bed, I took advantage of absorbing the 3am sort of silence ... the kind thats marked by more than just the absence of sound...the kind of silence in which I can actually hear the pulsation of the world around me...thats what it felt like. And these words came back to me...I can't expand on them any more than they are self explanatory.

And then I thought - If only I had known them earlier...now they're something I'll never forget

I love my blog!

2 comments:

VSRG said...

=D Ur blog is the best haha
I love how interconnected you make it..
Also how things happen nearly a year later around the same time..
what a coinkidink =p

Tunks said...

A coinkidink!!! I'm so gonna borrow dat word from u =) me lovez it!