Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I don't like this

I realized once again, that one of the worst feelings is being helpless, especially when the thing that is not in your control and is not fated by you, affects you directly & deeply.

How do you hand over the reigns of a decision when every fiber of your being needs an outcome favorable to you?

Where do we draw the line between 'you always have a choice' and 'have faith & trust in fate'?

Now the worst thing is waiting

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing what to do is the worst kind of suffering
— Paulo Coelho:By the River Piedra I sat down and wept

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Tunks!
I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog
http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"He who loves
has conquered the world
and has no fear of losing anything.
True love is an act of total surrender."

See you there and have a great day!
Aart