Saturday, September 02, 2006

Let's step outside for a moment

I could step outside myself and sometimes things could look so simple. The world suddenly becomes black and white again and all my shades of grey were just self imposed by-products of circumstantial perception. If I look at the tube long enough, or sit behind a book long enough or even skip through the meadows of my mind long enough, everything will slowly but surely just become so very simple.

I can be so reckless with perfect reason, and that is, because there is none. But 'can' is just a word of possibilities...

Which is our reality? and where does my sanity lie...?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet reasurrance love :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tunks,

How r u. Hope everything is okay.

How was the trip?

Lots of Love
Chandra

Tunks said...

Thanks for checking up on me. Everything is as okie as can be. The Trip was GREAT!
Hope all's well with u :)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel, sometimes you are not sure whether you are feeling real, raw emotion and perception, or just products of circumstantiual effects. Truth is, we never can know. We have just got to sooner or later decide if we want, gray, black, white, and decide what we truly feel and percieve.

Just remember, as long as you're breathing, learning and living go hand in hand. It is forever ongoing.

Tunks said...

That was wonderfully said Thomas Vanadium. I will forever be learning as long as im liviing...and I like it that way :)

Thanks for the comment